|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Brand Name:||Applied Micro Circuits Corporation|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
programmable ic chips,
integrated circuit chips
OC-48 / 4xOC-12 / 16xOC-3 SONET/SDH FRAMER AND POS/ATM MAPPER
The S4804 is a highly-integrated VLSI device that provides full-duplex mapping of packets or ATM cells to SONET/SDH payloads. It provides support for both uni-directional and bi-directional rings.
The S4804 provides full section, line, and path overhead processing, and supports framing, scrambling/descrambling, alarm signal insertion/detection, and bit-interleaved parity (B1/B2/B3) processing.
The S4804 is SONET/SDH standards compliant with Bellcore
GR-253, ITU G.707, ITU-T 432.1, ANSI T1.105 -1995, and IETF RFCs 1619/1661/1662/2615.
A general purpose 8-bit or 16-bit microprocessor interface is provided for control and monitoring. The interface supports both IntelTM and MotorolaTM type microprocessors, and is capable of operating in either an interrupt-driven or polled-mode configuration. In addition, a standard 5 signal IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Test Port is provided for Boundary Scan test purposes.
• Provides a SONET/SDH STS-48/STM-16, 4 STS-12/STM- 4, or 16 STS-3/STM-1 line interfaces.
• STS-48/STM-16 data stream supports a single STS-48c/ AU-4-16c, or any valid combination of STS-12c/AU-4-4c and/or STS-3c/AU-4 SONET/SDH payloads.
• Each STS-12/STM-4 data stream supports a single STS- 12c/AU-4-4c or 4 STS-3c/AU-4 SONET/SDH payloads.
• Each STS-3/STM-1 data stream supports a single STS-3c/AU-4 SONET/SDH payload.
• Supports mixed STS-3 / STS-12 line rates
• Provides full-duplex mapping of ATM cells or packets in each payload tributary.
• Supports termination of mixed ATM and POS tributaries.
• Terminates/generates SONET/SDH section, line, and path layers with transport/section E1, E2, F1, and DCC overhead interfaces in both transmit and receive directions.
• APS port to support protection-switching configurations between two RHINE devices.
• 16-bit, bus interface at 155 MHz for STS-48/STM-16 mode, or serial interfaces operating at 622/155 MHz for STS-12/3 (STM-4/1) modes on the line side.
• 32-bit, parallel interface (FlexBus-3TM) operating at 100 MHz on the system side.
• 25 micron, 2.5V core, and 3.3V tolerant I/O.
• Packaged in a 624 Pin CBGA.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
624 Pin CBGA
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.
Contact Person: savvy