|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
programmable ic chips,
ic integrated circuits
AUTOMOTIVE FULLY INTEGRATED H-BRIDGE MOTOR DRIVER
The VNH2SP30-E is a full bridge motor driver intended for a wide range of automotive applications. The device incorporates a dual monolithic High-Side drivers and two Low-Side switches. The High-Side driver switch is designed using STMicroelectronic’s well known and proven proprietary VIPower™ M0 technology that allows to efficiently integrate on the same die a true Power MOSFET with an intelligent signal/protection circuitry.
The Low-Side switches are vertical MOSFETs manufactured using STMicroelectronic’s proprietary EHD (‘STripFET™’) process.The three
dice are assembled in MultiPowerSO-30 package on electrically isolated leadframes. This package, specifically designed for the harsh automotive environment offers improved thermal performance thanks to exposed die pads. Moreover, its fully symmetrical mechanical design allows superior manufacturability at board level. The input signals INA and INB can directly interface to the microcontroller to select the motor direction and the brake condition. The DIAGA/ENA or DIAGB/ENB, when connected to an external pull-up resistor, enable one leg of the bridge. They also provide a feedback digital diagnostic signal. The normal condition operation is explained in the truth table on page 14. The CS pin allows to monitor the motor current by delivering a current proportional to its value. The PWM, up to 20KHz, lets us to control the speed of the motor in all possible conditions. In all cases, a low level state on the PWM pin will turn off both the LSA and LSB switches. When PWM rises to a high level, LSA or LSB turn on again depending on the input pin state.
■ OUTPUT CURRENT: 30A
■ 5V LOGIC LEVEL COMPATIBLE INPUTS
■ UNDERVOLTAGE AND OVERVOLTAGE SHUT-DOWN
■ OVERVOLTAGE CLAMP
■ THERMAL SHUT DOWN
■ CROSS-CONDUCTION PROTECTION
■ LINEAR CURRENT LIMITER
■ VERY LOW STAND-BY POWER CONSUMPTION
■ PWM OPERATION UP TO 20 KHz
■ PROTECTION AGAINST:LOSS OF GROUND AND LOSS OF VCC
■ CURRENT SENSE OUTPUT PROPORTIONAL TO MOTOR CURRENT
■ IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE 2002/95/EC EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.
Contact Person: savvy