Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||SOP||Type:||Ramtron International Corporation|
|Operates:||From 2.7 To 3.6V||Operation:||• -40°C To +85°C|
serial flash memory chip,
cmos flash memory
FM33256-G - Ramtron International Corporation - 3V Integrated Processor Companion with Memory
3V Integrated Processor Companion with Memory
The FM33256 and FM3316 are devices that integrate FRAM memory with the most commonly needed functions for processor-based systems. Major features include nonvolatile memory, real-time clock, low-VDD reset, watchdog timer, nonvolatile event counter, lockable 64-bit serial number area, and general purpose comparator that can be used for a power-fail (NMI) interrupt or other purpose. The devices operate from 2.7 to 3.6V.
Each FM33xx provides nonvolatile RAM available in memory capacity of 16Kb and 256Kb. Fast write speed and unlimited endurance allow the memory to serve as extra RAM or conventional nonvolatile storage. This memory is truly nonvolatile rather than battery backed.
The real-time clock (RTC) provides time and date information in BCD format. It can be permanently powered from external backup voltage source, either a battery or a capacitor. The timekeeper uses a common external 32.768 kHz crystal and provides a calibration mode that allows software adjustment of timekeeping accuracy.
The processor companion includes commonly needed CPU support functions. Supervisory functions include a reset output signal controlled by either a low VDD condition or a watchdog timeout. /RST goes active when VDD drops below a programmable threshold and remains active for 100 ms (max.) after VDD rises above the trip point. A programmable watchdog timer runs from 60 ms to 1.8 seconds. The timer may also be programmed for a delayed start, which functions as a window timer. The watchdog timer is optional, but if enabled it will assert the reset signal for 100 ms if not restarted by the host within the time window. A flag-bit indicates the source of the reset.
A comparator on PFI compares an external input pin to the onboard 1.5V reference. This is useful for generating a power-fail interrupt (NMI) but can be used for any purpose. The family also includes a programmable 64-bit serial number that can be locked making it unalterable. Additionally it offers an event counter that tracks the number of rising or falling edges detected on a dedicated input pin. The counter can be programmed to be non-volatile under VDD power or battery-backed using only VBAK. If VBAK is connected to a battery or capacitor, then events will be counted even in the absence of VDD.
High Integration Device Replaces Multiple Parts
• Serial Nonvolatile Memory
• Real-time Clock (RTC) with Alarm
• Low VDD Detection Drives Reset
• Watchdog Window Timer
• Early Power-Fail Warning/NMI
• 16-bit Nonvolatile Event Counter
• Serial Number with Write-lock for Security
Ferroelectric Nonvolatile RAM
• 256Kb and 16Kb versions
• Unlimited Read/Write Endurance
• 10 year Data Retention
• NoDelay™ Writes
• Backup Current under 1 µA
• Seconds through Centuries in BCD format
• Tracks Leap Years through 2099
• Uses Standard 32.768 kHz Crystal
• Software Calibration
• Supports Battery or Capacitor Backup
• Active-low Reset Output for VDD and Watchdog
• Programmable Low-VDD Reset Thresholds
• Manual Reset Filtered and Debounced
• Programmable Watchdog Window Timer
• Nonvolatile Event Counter Tracks System
Intrusions or other Events
• Comparator for Power-Fail Interrupt or Other Use
• 64-bit Programmable Serial Number with Lock
Fast SPI Interface
• Up to 16 MHz Maximum Bus Frequency
• RTC, Supervisor Controlled via SPI Interface
• SPI Mode 0 & 3 (CPOL, CPHA=0,0 & 1,1)
Easy to Use Configurations
• Operates from 2.7 to 3.6V
• Small Footprint “Green” 14-pin SOIC (-G)
• Low Operating Current, 50µA Standby Current
• -40°C to +85°C Operation
Ramtron International Corporation
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.