|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Price:||Contace sales group 1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T Paypal, Western Union, Escrow etc., L/C|
407I-C ARM Cortex-M4 Single Board Computers STM32F407IGT6 STM32F407 PL2303 USB UART
0. MCU core board connector: for easily connecting the Core407I
1. CAN1 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
2. PS/2 interface: easily connects to PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
3. DCMI interface: for connecting camera module
4. I2C2 / I2C3 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
5. SPI1 / SPI2 interface
*easily connects to SPI peripherals such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3 module, etc.
*SPI1 features AD/DA alternative function, supports connecting AD/DA module as well
6. I2S2 / I2S3 / I2C1: for connecting I2S peripherals, such as Audio module
7. SDIO interface: for connecting Micro SD module, features much faster access speed rather than SPI
8. USART3 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
9. CAN2 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
10. 16-bit FSMC interface: easily connects to peripherals such as NorFlash, SRAM, etc.
11. 16-bit FSMC + SPI interface: for connecting touch screen LCD
12. 8-bit FSMC interface: easily connects to peripherals such as NandFlash, Ethernet, etc.
13. UART1 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
14. Ethernet interface: easily connects the MCU to ethernet network by using an additional ethernet module
15. ULPI interface: for connecting high-speed USB peripheral (the STM32F407I integrates USB HS controller without any PHY device)
16. USART2 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
17. ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
18. 5V DC jack
19. 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
20. MCU pins connector: all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
21. 74LVC139: used for FSMC expansion, make it possible to connect multi devices through FSMC at the same time, such as LCD and NAND FLASH
22. LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
23. User key: convenient for I/O input and/or interact with running code
24. Wake-Up button: wake up the STM32 MCU from sleep mode, also used as regular user key
25. Joystick: five positions
26. Crystal empty slot (on bottom side): for soldering 50M active crystal oscillator, which'll provide clock to DCMI
27. 74LVC139 selection jumper: for FSMC chip select
28. PS/2 jumper
29. LEDs jumper
30. User key / joystick jumper
Warranty :180days for all goods
Free shipping:Order over $600 win a free shipment fee:goods weight below 3Kg.
Mega Source Electronics stocks components ready to ship. Hard to find, obsolete and highly allocated integrated circuits and semiconductors are all can be found by us.
Mega Source Electronics has established a well-developed logistics system and global logistics network, which can guarantee our service very quick, convenient and efficient.