|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
ic integrated circuits,
programmable ic chips
Combining Advanced Silicon Modular Block (ASMBL™) architecture with a wide variety of flexible features, the Virtex®-4 family from Xilinx greatly enhances programmable logic design capabilities, making it a powerful alternative to ASIC technology. Virtex-4 FPGAs comprise three platform families—LX, FX, and SX—offering multiple feature choices and combinations to address all complex applications. The wide array of Virtex-4 FPGA hard-IP core blocks includes the PowerPC® processors (with a new APU interface), tri-mode Ethernet MACs, 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s serial transceivers, dedicated DSP slices, high-speed clock management circuitry, and source-synchronous interface blocks. The basic Virtex-4 FPGA building blocks are enhancements of those found in the popular Virtex, Virtex-E, Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro, and Virtex-II Pro X product families, so previous-generation designs are upward compatible. Virtex-4 devices are produced on a state-of-the-art 90 nm copper process using 300 mm (12-inch) wafer technology.
• Three Families — LX/SX/FX
- Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
- Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
- Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
• Xesium™ Clock Technology
- Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
- Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
- Differential global clocks
• XtremeDSP™ Slice
- 18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
- Optional pipeline stages
- Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
• Smart RAM Memory Hierarchy
- Distributed RAM
- Dual-port 18-Kbit RAM blocks
· Optional pipeline stages
· Optional programmable FIFO logic automatically remaps RAM signals as FIFO signals
- High-speed memory interface supports DDR and DDR-2 SDRAM, QDR-II, and RLDRAM-II.
• SelectIO™ Technology
- 1.5V to 3.3V I/O operation
- Built-in ChipSync™ source-synchronous technology
- Digitally controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
- Fine grained I/O banking (configuration in one bank)
• Flexible Logic Resources
• Secure Chip AES Bitstream Encryption
• 90 nm Copper CMOS Process
• 1.2V Core Voltage
• Flip-Chip Packaging including Pb-Free Package Choices
• RocketIO™ 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s Multi-Gigabit Transceiver (MGT) [FX only]
• IBM PowerPC RISC Processor Core [FX only]
- PowerPC 405 (PPC405) Core
- Auxiliary Processor Unit Interface (User Coprocessor)
• Multiple Tri-Mode Ethernet MACs [FX only]
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.