|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
XC9500XL High-Performance CPLD Family
The FastFLASH XC9500XL family is a 3.3V CPLD family targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in leading-edge communications and computing systems, where high device reliability and low power dissipation is important. Each XC9500XL device supports in-system programming (ISP) and the full IEEE Std 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan, allowing superior debug and design iteration capability for small form-factor packages. The XC9500XL family is designed to work closely with the Xilinx® Virtex®, Spartan®-XL and XC4000XL FPGA families, allowing system designers to partition logic optimally between fast interface circuitry and high-density general purpose logic. As shown in Table 1, logic density of the XC9500XL devices ranges from 800 to 6400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. Multiple package options and associated I/O capacity are shown in Table 2. The XC9500XL family members are fully pin-compatible, allowing easy design migration across multiple density options in a given package footprint.
The XC9500XL architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability. Enhanced pin-locking capability avoids costly board rework. In-system programming throughout the full commercial operating range and a high programming endurance rating provide worry-free reconfigurations of system field upgrades. Extended data retention supports longer and more reliable system operating life.
Advanced system features include output slew rate control and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system noise. Each user pin is compatible with 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V inputs, and the outputs may be configured for 3.3V or 2.5V operation. The XC9500XL device exhibits symmetric full 3.3V output voltage swing to allow balanced rise and fall Times.
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
- 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
- Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
- Pb-free available for all packages
- Lower power operation
- 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
- 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
- Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
• Advanced system features
- In-system programmable
- Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
- Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
- Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
- Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
- Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
- Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
- Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
- Supports hot-plugging capability
- Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support on all devices
• Four pin-compatible device densities
- 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
• Fast concurrent programming
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• Enhanced data security features
• Excellent quality and reliability
- 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
- 20 year data retention
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Embedded - CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices)
In System Programmable (min 10K program/erase cycles)
Delay Time tpd(1) Max
Voltage Supply - Internal
3 V ~ 3.6 V
Number of Logic Elements/Blocks
Number of Macrocells
Number of Gates
Number of I /O
0°C ~ 70°C
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
565 (CN081 PDF)
For Use With
122-1512-ND - KIT DESIGN CPLD W/BATT HOLDER
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.