|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
XCR3128: 128 Macrocell CPLD
The XCR3128 CPLD (Complex Programmable Logic Device) is the third in a family of CoolRunner® CPLDs from Xilinx. These devices combine high speed and zero power in a 128 macrocell CPLD. With the FZP design technique, the XCR3128 offers true pin-to-pin speeds of 10 ns, while simultaneously delivering power that is less than 100 µA at standby without the need for ‘turbo-bits’ or other power-down schemes. By replacing conventional sense amplifier methods for implementing product terms (a technique that has been used in PLDs since the bipolar era) with a cascaded chain of pure CMOS gates, the dynamic power is also substantially lower than any competing CPLD. These devices are the first TotalCMOS PLDs, as they use both a CMOS process technology and the patented full CMOS FZP design technique. For 5V applications, Xilinx also offers the high speed XCR5128 CPLD that offers these features in a full 5V implementation.
The Xilinx FZP CPLDs utilize the patented XPLA (eXtended Programmable Logic Array) architecture. The XPLA architecture combines the best features of both PLA and PAL type structures to deliver high speed and flexible logic allocation that results in superior ability to make design changes with fixed pinouts. The XPLA structure in each logic block provides a fast 10 ns PAL path with five dedicated product terms per output. This PAL path is joined by an additional PLA structure that deploys a pool of 32 product terms to a fully programmable OR array that can allocate the PLA product terms to any output in the logic block. This combination allows logic to be allocated efficiently throughout the logic block and supports as many as 37 product terms on an output. The speed with which logic is allocated from the PLA array to an output is only 2.5 ns, regardless of the number of PLA product terms used, which results in worst case tPD’s of only 12.5 ns from any pin to any other pin. In addition, logic that is common to multiple outputs can be placed on a single PLA product term and shared across multiple outputs via the OR array, effectively increasing design density.
The XCR3128 CPLDs are supported by industry standard CAE tools (CadencE/OrCAD, Exemplar Logic, Mentor, Synopsys, Synario, Viewlogic, and Synplicity), using text (ABEL, VHDL, Verilog) and/or schematic entry. Design verification uses industry standard simulators for functional and timing simulation. Development is supported on personal computer, Sparc, and HP platforms. Device fitting uses a Xilinx developed tool, XPLA Professional (available on the Xilinx web site).
• Industry's first TotalCMOS™ PLD - both CMOS design and process technologies
• Fast Zero Power (FZP™) design technique provides ultra-low power and very high speed
• IEEE 1149.1-compliant, JTAG Testing Capability
- Four pin JTAG interface (TCK, TMS, TDI, TDO)
- IEEE 1149.1 TAP Controller
- JTAG commands include: Bypass, Sample/Preload, Extest, Usercode, Idcode, HighZ
• 3.3V, In-System Programmable (ISP) using the JTAG interface
- On-chip supervoltage generation
- ISP commands include: Enable, Erase, Program,
- Supported by multiple ISP programming platforms
• High speed pin-to-pin delays of 10 ns
• Ultra-low static power of less than 100 µA
• 100% routable with 100% utilization while all pins and all macrocells are fixed
• Deterministic timing model that is extremely simple to use
• Four clocks available
• Programmable clock polarity at every macrocell
• Support for asynchronous clocking
• Innovative XPLA™ architecture combines high-speed with extreme flexibility
• 1000 erase/program cycles guaranteed
• 20 years data retention guaranteed
• Logic expandable to 37 product terms
• PCI compliant
• Advanced 0.5µ E2CMOS process
• Security bit prevents unauthorized access
• Design entry and verification using industry standard and Xilinx CAE tools
• Reprogrammable using industry standard device programmers
• Innovative control term structure provides either sum terms or product terms in each logic block for:
- Programmable 3-state buffer
- Asynchronous macrocell register preset/reset
- Programmable global 3-state pin facilitates "bed of nails" testing without using logic resources
- Available in PLCC, VQFP, and PQFP packages
- Available in both commercial and industrial grades
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.