|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
CoolRunner XPLA3 CPLD
The CoolRunner XPLA3 (eXtended Programmable Logic Array) family of CPLDs is targeted for low power systems that include portable, handheld, and power sensitive applications. Each member of the CoolRunner XPLA3 family includes Fast Zero Power (FZP) design technology that combines low power and high speed. With this design technique, the CoolRunner XPLA3 family offers true pin-to-pin speeds of 5.0 ns, while simultaneously delivering power that is less than 56 μW at standby without the need for "turbo bits" or other power down schemes. By replacing conventional sense amplifier methods for implementing product terms (a technique that has been used in PLDs since the bipolar era) with a cascaded chain of pure CMOS gates, the dynamic power is also substantially lower than any other CPLD. CoolRunner devices are the only TotalCMOS PLDs, as they use both a CMOS process technology and the patented full CMOS FZP design technique. The FZP design technique combines fast nonvolatile memory cells with ultra-low power SRAM shadow memory to deliver the industry’s lowest power 3.3V CPLD family.
The CoolRunner XPLA3 family employs a full PLA structure for logic allocation within a function block. The PLA provides maximum flexibility and logic density, with superior pin locking capability, while maintaining deterministic timing.
CoolRunner XPLA3 CPLDs are supported by Xilinx® WebPACK™ software and industry standard CAE tools (Mentor, Cadence/OrCAD, Exemplar Logic, Synopsys, Viewlogic, and Synplicity), using HDL editors with ABEL, VHDL, and Verilog, and/or schematic capture design entry.
Design verification uses industry standard simulators for functional and timing simulation. Development is supported on multiple personal computer (PC), Sun, and HP platforms.
The CoolRunner XPLA3 family features also include the industry-standard, IEEE 1149.1, JTAG interface through which boundary-scan testing, In-System Programming (ISP), and reprogramming of the device can occur. The CoolRunner XPLA3 CPLD is electrically reprogrammable using industry standard device programmers.
• Fast Zero Power (FZP) design technique provides ultra-low power and very high speed
- Typical Standby Current of 17 to 18 μA at 25°C
• Innovative CoolRunner™ XPLA3 architecture combines high speed with extreme flexibility
• Based on industry's first TotalCMOS PLD — both CMOS design and process technologies
• Advanced 0.35μ five layer metal EEPROM process
- 1,000 erase/program cycles guaranteed
- 20 years data retention guaranteed
• 3V, In-System Programmable (ISP) using JTAG IEEE 1149.1 interface
- Full Boundary-Scan Test (IEEE 1149.1)
- Fast programming times
• Support for complex asynchronous clocking
- 16 product term clocks and four local control term clocks per function block
- Four global clocks and one universal control term clock per device
• Excellent pin retention during design changes
• Available in commercial grade and extended voltage (2.7V to 3.6V) industrial grade
• 5V tolerant I/O pins
• Input register setup time of 2.5 ns
• Single pass logic expandable to 48 product terms
• High-speed pin-to-pin delays of 5.0 ns
• Slew rate control per output
• 100% routable
• Security bit prevents unauthorized access
• Supports hot-plugging capability
• Design entry/verification using Xilinx or industry standard CAE tools
• Innovative Control Term structure provides:
- Asynchronous macrocell clocking
- Asynchronous macrocell register preset/reset
- Clock enable control per macrocell
• Four output enable controls per function block
• Foldback NAND for synthesis optimization
• Universal 3-state which facilitates "bed of nails" testing
• Available in Chip-scale BGA, Fineline BGA, and QFP packages. Pb-free available for most package types.
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.