|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
8-Bit CMOS Single-Chip Microcontroller
The SAB 80C515/80C535 is a powerful member of the Siemens SAB 8051 family of 8-bit microcontrollers. It is designed in Siemens ACMOS technology and is functionally compatible with the SAB 80515/80535 devices designed in MYMOS technology.
The SAB 80C515/80C535 is a stand-alone, high-performance single-chip microcontroller based on the SAB 8051/80C51 architecture. While maintaining all the SAB 80C51 operating characteristics, the SAB 80C515/80C535 incorporates several enhancements which significantly increase design flexibility and overall system performance.
In addition, the low-power properties of Siemens ACMOS technology allow applications where power consumption and dissipation are critical. Furthermore, the SAB 80C515/80C535 has two software-selectable modes of reduced activity for further power reduction: idle and powerdown mode.
The SAB 80C535 is identical with the SAB 80C515 except that it lacks the on-chip program memory. The SAB 80C515/80C535 is supplied in a 68-pin plastic leaded chip carrier package (P-LCC-68) or in a plastic metric quad flat package (P-MQFP-80).
There are versions for 12, 16 and 20 MHz operation and for 16 MHz operation and for extended temperature ranges – 40 to 85 ˚C. Versions for extended temperature range – 40 to + 110 ˚C are available on request.
● 8 K × 8 ROM (SAB 80C515 only)
● Boolean processor
● 256 × 8 RAM
● Most instructions execute in 1 µs (750 ns)
● Six 8-bit I/O ports, one input port for digital or analog input
● 4 µs (3 µs) multiply and divide
● External memory expandable up to
● Three 16-bit timer/counters 128 Kbytes
● Highly flexible reload, capture, compare capabilities
● Backwardly compatible with SAB 8051
● Functionally compatible with SAB 80515
● Full-duplex serial channel
● Idle and power-down mode
● Twelve interrupt vectors, four priority
● Plastic leaded chip carrier package: levels P-LCC-68
● 8-bit A/D converter with 8 multiplexed reference voltages
● Plastic Metric Quad Flat Package inputs and programmable internal P-MQFP-80
● Two temperature ranges available:
● 16-bit watchdog timer 0 to 70 ˚C (for 12, 16, 20 MHz)
– 40 to 85 ˚C (for 12, 16 MHz)
new and original stock
Pls pay attention to the following when your are purchasing:
1. We will offer pictures to our customers first and arrange shipment immediately after they make a confirmation. To protect your interest, please make sure to carefully review the pictures to ensure that model, suffix, packaging, appearance, etc. can meet your requirements before our sales team effect shipment. We don’t accept any return of goods due to the above reasons of uncertainty.
2. We have the most direct supply channels with manufacturers, supplier agents working closely so as to reduce product circulation. We are strict with quality, inspection and testing as they our essential work. At the same time,we also provide thoughtful, multi-faceted and comprehensive after-sales service.
★For any information, please contact with our sales…