|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
Single-chip 8-bit microcontroller
The 80C552/83C552 (hereafter generically referred to as 8XC552) Single-Chip 8-Bit Microcontroller is manufactured in an advanced CMOS process and is a derivative of the 80C51 microcontroller family. The
8XC552 has the same instruction set as the 80C51. Three versions of the derivative exist:
• 83C552—8k bytes mask programmable ROM
• 80C552—ROMless version of the 83C552
• 87C552—8k bytes EPROM (described in a separate chapter)
The 8XC552 contains a non-volatile 8k × 8 read-only program memory (83C552), a volatile 256 × 8 read/write data memory, five 8-bit I/O ports, one 8-bit input port, two 16-bit timer/event counters (identical to the timers of the 80C51), an additional 16-bit timer coupled to capture and compare latches, a 15-source, two-priority-level, nested interrupt structure, an 8-input ADC, a dual DAC pulse width modulated interface, two serial interfaces (UART and I2C-bus), a “watchdog” timer and on-chip oscillator and timing circuits. For systems that require extra capability, the 8XC552 can be expanded using standard TTL compatible memories and logic.
In addition, the 8XC552 has two software selectable modes of power reduction—idle mode and power-down mode. The idle mode freezes the CPU while allowing the RAM, timers, serial ports, and interrupt system to continue functioning. The power-down mode saves the RAM contents but freezes the oscillator, causing all other chip functions to be inoperative.
The device also functions as an arithmetic processor having facilities for both binary and BCD arithmetic plus bit-handling capabilities.
The instruction set consists of over 100 instructions: 49 one-byte, 45 two-byte, and 17 three-byte. With a 16MHz (24MHz) crystal, 58% of the instructions are executed in 0.75µs (0.5µs) and 40% in 1.5µs (1µs). Multiply and divide instructions require 3µs (2µs).
• 80C51 central processing unit
• 8k × 8 ROM expandable externally to 64k bytes
• An additional 16-bit timer/counter coupled to four capture registers and three compare registers
• Two standard 16-bit timer/counters
• 256 × 8 RAM, expandable externally to 64k bytes
• Capable of producing eight synchronized, timed outputs
• A 10-bit ADC with eight multiplexed analog inputs
• Two 8-bit resolution, pulse width modulation outputs
• Five 8-bit I/O ports plus one 8-bit input port shared with analog inputs
• I2C-bus serial I/O port with byte oriented master and slave functions
• Full-duplex UART compatible with the standard 80C51
• On-chip watchdog timer
• Three speed ranges:
– 3.5 to 16MHz
– 3.5 to 24MHz (ROM, ROMless only)
– 3.5 to 30MHz (ROM, ROMless only)
• Three operating ambient temperature ranges:
– PCB83C552–5: 0°C to +70°C
– PCF83C552–5: –40°C to +85°C
(XTAL frequency max. 24 MHz)
– PCA83C552–5: –40°C to +125°C
(XTAL frequency max. 16 MHz)
new and original stock
Pls pay attention to the following when your are purchasing:
1. We will offer pictures to our customers first and arrange shipment immediately after they make a confirmation. To protect your interest, please make sure to carefully review the pictures to ensure that model, suffix, packaging, appearance, etc. can meet your requirements before our sales team effect shipment. We don’t accept any return of goods due to the above reasons of uncertainty.
2. We have the most direct supply channels with manufacturers, supplier agents working closely so as to reduce product circulation. We are strict with quality, inspection and testing as they our essential work. At the same time,we also provide thoughtful, multi-faceted and comprehensive after-sales service.
★For any information, please contact with our sales…