|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
80C51 8-bit microcontroller family 2K/64 OTP/ROM, I2C, low pin count
The Philips 83C751/87C751 offers the advantages of the 80C51 architecture in a small package and at low cost.
The 8XC751 Microcontroller is fabricated with Philips high-density CMOS technology. Philips epitaxial substrate minimizes CMOS latch-up sensitivity.
The 8XC751 contains a 2k × 8 ROM (83C751) EPROM (87C751), a
64 × 8 RAM, 19 I/O lines, a 16-bit auto-reload counter/timer, a five-source, fixed-priority level interrupt structure, a bidirectional inter-integrated circuit (I2C) serial bus interface, and an on-chip oscillator.
The on-board inter-integrated circuit (I2C) bus interface allows the
8XC751 to operate as a master or slave device on the I2C small area network. This capability facilitates I/O and RAM expansion, access to EEPROM, processor-to-processor communication, and efficient interface to a wide variety of dedicated I2C peripherals.
• 80C51 based architecture
• Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) serial bus interface
• Small package sizes
– 24-pin DIP (300 mil “skinny DIP”)
– 24-pin Shrink Small Outline Package
– 28-pin PLCC
• 87C751 available in one-time programmable plastic packages
• Wide oscillator frequency range
• Low power consumption:
– Normal operation: less than 11mA @ 5V, 12MHz
– Idle mode
– Power-down mode
• 2k × 8 ROM (83C751)
2k × 8 EPROM (87C751)
• 64 × 8 RAM
• 16-bit auto reloadable counter/timer
• Fixed-rate timer
• Boolean processor
• CMOS and TTL compatible
• Well suited for logic replacement, consumer and industrial applications
• LED drive outputs
new and original stock
Pls pay attention to the following when your are purchasing:
1. We will offer pictures to our customers first and arrange shipment immediately after they make a confirmation. To protect your interest, please make sure to carefully review the pictures to ensure that model, suffix, packaging, appearance, etc. can meet your requirements before our sales team effect shipment. We don’t accept any return of goods due to the above reasons of uncertainty.
2. We have the most direct supply channels with manufacturers, supplier agents working closely so as to reduce product circulation. We are strict with quality, inspection and testing as they our essential work. At the same time,we also provide thoughtful, multi-faceted and comprehensive after-sales service.
★For any information, please contact with our sales…
Contact Person: savvy