|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Brand Name:||Analog Devices|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||Contact for Sample|
|Packaging Details:||Contact for Sample|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
ic integrated circuits,
integrated circuit chips
Wideband/Differential Output Transimpedance Amplifier
The AD8015 is a wide bandwidth, single supply transimpedance amplifier optimized for use in a fiber optic receiver circuit. It is a complete, single chip solution for converting photodiode current into a differential voltage output. The 240 MHz bandwidth enables AD8015 application in FDDI receivers and SONET/SDH receivers with data rates up to 155 Mbps. This high bandwidth supports data rates beyond 300 Mbps. The differential outputs drive ECL directly, or can drive a comparator/ fiber optic post amplifier.
In addition to fiber optic applications, this low cost, silicon alternative to GaAs-based transimpedance amplifiers is ideal for systems requiring a wide dynamic range preamplifier or singleended to differential conversion. The IC can be used with a standard ECL power supply (–5.2 V) or a PECL (+5 V) power supply; the common mode at the output is ECL compatible.
The AD8015 is available in die form, or in an 8-pin SOIC package.
Low Cost, Wide Bandwidth, Low Noise
Bandwidth: 240 MHz
Pulse Width Modulation: 500 ps
Rise Time/Fall Time: 1.5 ns
Input Current Noise: 3.0 pA/√Hz @ 100 MHz
Total Input RMS Noise: 26.5 nA to 100 MHz
Wide Dynamic Range
Optical Sensitivity: –36 dBm @ 155.52 Mbps
Peak Input Current: 6350 mA
Low Power: 5 V @ 25 mA
Wide Operating Temperature Range: –408C to +858C
Fiber Optic Receivers: SONET/SDH, FDDI, Fibre Channel
Stable Operation with High Capacitance Detectors
Low Noise Preamplifiers
Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
Product Training Modules
Indirect Current Feedback Instrumentation Amplifier Applications Guide
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
Number of Circuits
Gain Bandwidth Product
Current - Input Bias
Voltage - Input Offset
Current - Supply
Current - Output / Channel
Voltage - Supply, Single/Dual (±)
4.5 V ~ 11 V, ±2.25 V ~ 5.5 V
-40°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
8-SOIC (0.154", 3.90mm Width)
Supplier Device Package
726 (CN081 PDF)
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.
Contact Person: savvy