|Place of Origin:||PHILIPPINE|
|Certification:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 PCS|
|Price:||Contace sales group 1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Paypal, Western Union|
ic integrated circuits,
integrated circuit chips
150 mA Low−Dropout Voltage Regulator
The NCV4299 is a family of precision micropower voltage regulators
with an output current capability of 150 mA. It is available in 5.0 V or
3.3 V output voltage, and is housed in an 8−lead SON and in a 14−lead
SON (fused) package.
The output voltage is accurate within _2% with a maximum
dropout voltage of 0.5 V at 100 mA. Low Quiescent current is a
feature drawing only 90 _A with a 1 mA load. This part is ideal for any
and all battery operated microprocessor equipment.
The device features microprocessor interfaces including an
adjustable reset output and adjustable system monitor to provide
shutdown early warning. An inhibit function is available on the
14−lead part. With inhibit active, the regulator turns off and the device
consumes less than 1.0 _A of quiescent current.
The part can withstand load dump transients making it suitable for
use in automotive environments.
- 5.0 V, 3.3 V _2%, 150 mA
- Extremely Low Current Consumption
♦ 90 _A (Typ) in the ON Mode
♦ _1.0 _A in the Off Mode
- Early Warning
- Reset Output Low Down to VQ = 1.0 V
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Wide Temperature Range
- Fault Protection
♦ 60 V Peak Transient Voltage
♦ −40 V Reverse Voltage
♦ Short Circuit
♦ Thermal Overload
- Internally Fused Leads in the SO−14 Package
- Inhibit Function with _A Current Consumption in the Off Mode
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site
and Change Control
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
Product Change Notification
NCV42xx Obsolescence 27/Apr/2011
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear (LDO)
Tape & Reel (TR)
Number of Regulators
Voltage - Input
Up to 45V
Voltage - Output
Voltage - Dropout (Typical)
0.22V @ 100mA
Current - Limit (Min)
Current - Output
-40°C ~ 150°C
Package / Case
14-SOIC (0.154", 3.90mm Width)
Supplier Device Package
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.
Contact Person: savvy